Quite. However I haven’t played anything but Germany br 4 the past 3 weeks.
While I did see plenty of select fires I can’t confirm whether they were part of rifleman squads. And again. I don’t value anecdotes. Even if they help me
I’ll also note majority of uptiered games I scored first place or top two. So like I said. Don’t think I’m a good guinea pig here
1 Like
If you are ‘‘quite deadly’’ with select fire rifles, you wouldnt mind a 1v1 with them right?
And I see you constantly say how SF are op and should be nerfed even below 50% recoil control, but you dont even use them yourself?
Also scoring high in this game is not a high bar, at all haha.
1 Like
I stopped using them when I stopped playing br 5 out of boredom with the rifleman meta obviously.
What would a 1v1 with select fires prove? I think ur just angry especially given ur name.
1 Like
Are you trying to suggest select fire and by extent rifleman squad isn’t the meta for enlisted br 5 currently? That is the only thing me and this other guy are talking about
I know they are meta, and would be even after the recoil control at 50%
Agree
Somehow even statements like this are grounds for censorship now? Really ? Coming from a long time poster?
"AH the battle rifle mafia whined and got their wish.
Sigh, aok another 6 months minimum of 9man rifleman spam ad infinity"
Whats left in the patch? Xp rework for capping and few vehicles?
I literally bought the flamer squad excited to play BR5 non AVT/FG42 meta and turns out half the patch got axed
Where do i apply for a refund??? @Euthymia07-live
7 Likes
At this point, just fix the cosmetics that could’ve been done in a week instead of two long years so people can stop complaining @Euthymia07-live. 

4 Likes
Yep you’ve said it buddy, literally only those are left in the patches of this minor update. 

4 Likes
SF would be meta regardless, you would suffer anyways.
1 Like
It just occurred to me that the Tokyo Arsenal experimental submachine gun, which resembles the PPSh-41, is still at BR 5. You have to research this BR 5 submachine gun first in order to unlock the next two BR 4 tanks. That feels completely ridiculous. Either swap their positions, or this gun should be moved to BR 4 based on its stats. What do you think?
1 Like
Assault Rifles accuracy buff is still on the table for this update, right?
Don’t tell me I bought 42 VGs ‘1-5’ for nothing!
2 Likes
Yes this one is still coming.
5 Likes
Im a vet. I understand BR5.
In beta testing this patch battle rifles felt very good. Bad auto accuracy standing outside of close range. More realistic in of REAL LIFE conditions. no longer an auto pick. Now thats pushed back to like maybe summer or probably fall or maybe never if a few loud ppl have their way.
Yeah forget it. Applied for refund to my Flamer preorder, im not financially supporting this. Turning off vets/ wallet warriors? Be my guest.
4 Likes
Maybe wastedwoodsman was right all along - all select fire rifles should have been moved to the MG gunner class.
1 Like
Is this change still coming, or is it better to keep it at BR3?