It has been acknowledged, Major mentioned it in a previous News thread.
Callisto (open dev, dev server) updates:
- Corrected the position of the weapon in the soldier’s hands when using the Mosin M91 rifle with flamethrower and the Suomi KP/-31 with flamethrower.
- Fixed an issue that caused the game to crash when using ray tracing.
- Fixed an issue where repairing the Cromwell I did not work correctly.
- Fixed an issue where the ampulomet and white phosphorous grenades didn’t burn the vegetation and grass.
- Fixed the prices of the newly split Japanese uniforms to be in line with other uniform prices.
- Fixed an issue where the contact shadows were too noisy when using DLSS RR.
- Changed the BR of the StuG III G from III to II.
- Fixed a bug where the 7.7 mm Type 97 machine gun on vehicles was unrealistically red when overheating.|
- Added a DLSS Legacy Mode option to Antialiasing settings in the Graphics options for those using Nvidia DLSS.
- Fixed an issue where the Summer camouflage was removed from a number of British tanks.
- Added a new Desert, striped camouflage for certain British tanks.
And the issue is still here, a majority of the community wants it gone, with the saboteurs being added, and this update being more of a nothing burger. A lot of people here are upset and want some issues fixed, one way or another changes have to happen.
Sales are that bad huh
I remember he did say
“We know”
…
But silence since then and no explanations as to why it is this way and if something will ever be done to balance it out…
We are aware devs know. They know so much they even added a line saying Soviet armours give bonuses.
Yet, somehow, it wasn’t mentioned anywhere…
Edit:
Scratch my last line. It’s mentioned in present preliminary patch info.
Still. Nothing about solving the issue…
Please consider lowering the gold price for a camo and make them purchasable with customization orders.
For example:
I play all 4 nations, all BRs.
If I select just 1 vehicle per nation per BR to give a new camo, it will cost: 5 vehicles x 4 nations x 3 (average campaign per vehicle) x 250 = 15.000 gold
Type hei is OP and trash at the same time:
30 rounder one hit down for troopers is OP
but its damage is low enough that Paratroopers and soviet armor turn it into a two hit down gun.
Also I personally dont like the sights, but yeah that’s just me.
I guess they read my last post where I listed why Soviet armor needs to be changed - one of my points was that it is a secret hidden bonus.
So at least they changed that part of it.
Funny.
Okay, that is actually quite bold of a move.
Are you guys sure this is smart?
Unless you make STUG III G weakspots very consistent to be penetrated this could backfire badly.
Remember that the majority of frontal armor of the STUG III G is 80mm thick - something most BR2 vehicles can not penetrate at all, not to mention most BR3 Soviet tanks also already can have difficulties penetrating.
Stug 3 g???
German br 2 tanks clearly need more buffs totally
But guys Chaffee with apcbc for br 2 is too strong!
What a crock of shit
I thought about that as well.
Thankfully the Stug has a very obvious weak spot in it’s gun mantlet, literally center mass, where it’s just 50mm.
You shoot here, if the tank doesn’t explode outright, the gun is out.
I see it as an updated Semonvente. Good armour and gun. No turret. Slowish. … no defensive mg (that’s a let down).
As for it being hard to pen, it’s not harder than the t50 tiny turret weakspot ftom Soviets we had to pixel hunt way back…
That spot is very liable to get eaten up by volumetric
If volumetric was in the game it would
However volumetric is not in enlisted
And t50 is literally the full turret. Not a tiny weak spot
Weird. Heard conflicting points on that. Regardless u have to thread the needle and it’s highly dependent on where the cannon is facing
Not to mention p2w
Any plans to fix the Ferdinand’s reload? It’s 8.5 when it should be 6.7
To be fair, I never specifically disagreed with you about Chaffee- rather I said solid AP in general should get buffed to deal much more damage.
Thats an issue for sure, unless you have big post pen damage like Soviets, a solid AP shot will probably not kill anyone inside that tank ever
Thinking about this- Crusader can pen Stug III G easily right? Maybe I am overreacting.
I was empathizing with you as we both are not exactly enthralled by this br change