Stalingrad hopes...dreams(of Fedorov)

What does the community want for Stalingrad? Personally;
More maps. I know they are coming just sayin’

Winter time, snowing, nights lit by ruins and search lights cuz atmosphere!

Axis getting some minor nations represented with squads. As a Soviet main, it would prob get me to grind axis cuz im a nerd like that :slight_smile:

Fedorov. If it is in Berlin, might as well be in Stalingrad!

I’m not big into vehicles so any input on iconic vehicles form this battle are more than welcome!

4 Likes

most remaining fedorovs were either lost or destroyed during the winter war and there is no documented use of it in either moscow or berlin

4 Likes

More maps, grain elevator, suburbs, industrial district and more.
More basements and close quarter, house to house combat.
Panzer II
Half-track
Self propelled anti-air
Towed guns
StuG III

4 Likes

I don’t doubt it! Just thinking it is a cool historical gun and it already doesn’t make sense where it is lol

1 Like

The same can be said about the MkB and the ZH-29 in Moscow and Stalingrad, so this reason fell in the water a long time ago.

4 Likes

The Federov should have been added instead of the AVT-40 in first place tbh.

2 Likes

on another note …
Anyone know if there was a lot of Partisan activity like in the suburbs our outer oblast area? a Partisan squad would be cool. Was brain storming perhaps faster running units but less stamina, maybe one guy has one weapon but it is quite powerful and interesting. Others will have several weapons and unique melee option. That is kind of how I envisioned them to differentiate but remain somewhat realistic. Also, it would spice up the factions if the soviets had partisans and the axis had a couple Hungarian or Italian squads.

Yes but with no recoil pls.

2 Likes

would be nice but i would rather have something like KV-2 before fedorov

2 Likes

It should be removed form Berlin, and shouldn’t come to stalingrad.
reason:

Why? It’s crap in moscow, it would be completely useless in stalingrad.

It’s better than T70 that is already in stalingrad if I recall correctly.
I don’t mean it would be ballanced at all, but power creep must go on.

How is it better than T70?
It’s straight up worse. It basically couldn’t even kill the T70. There’s no place for it there.

Oh, sorry. I was thinking about Pz III :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I really enjoy Stalingrad. but does anyone else think the Sky is too sunny and cheerful. I figured the sky would be dark and the air thick with smoke and ash.

1 Like

Yes , I agree :slight_smile: Or snow fall and grey skies at least. I am hoping the maps will enter winter, but I need to remind myself the battle started before winter so perhaps that is why the current campaign feels like a sunny autumn day. I really hope they announce more Stalingrad levels and maps soon!

Hate everything about stalingrad. i just hope the pacific is any good

1 Like

The truth is that I am the same, I feel that Stalingrad nobody asked for it, the Pacific or the invasion of France, the Battle of the Bulge would do much better, besides Stalingrad is not very balanced

1 Like

Soviet playerbase is pathetic at this point.

Stalingrad was up voted years ago, not that I knew the game existed back then lol. This also wasn’t my first choice for the next Campaign tbh. I was really digging @8894782 's early war France idea or the Sino-Japanese War.