Hello There! I would like to bring this topic Again and help push it so Devs would gain extra motivation and care for Community opinion about that, We need option to use Sound Mods again it’s been months we wait, we ask, and we wait more and more for this ammount of time this shall be done already few times… I CAN understand that devs had work with new update and that they were busy with changes of game code, right now as update droped they would work ofc on fixing thigns and than? New update or whatever? Sound Mods didnt get enough attention for past months. I am happy that devs can listen to our opinion example of SF nerf, I hope they would do the same with Body Armors. But for now can we just get our Sound Mods? For me its a big deal as for many other players as well Bigote Sound Mod is realistic and guns just feel like guns not some toys from whatever place. Even if Sound Mods arent perfectly fixed i bet out lovely modders could at least improve it so it would work enough to enjoy it in games again.

- Yes, we need them asap
- No, it isnt big deal