Some people simply enjoy ruining others' free time

Two of my custom games were ruined by random people who just jumped in; seriously, is it that hard to create your own match?



Edit: At least I made them suffer quite a bit XD

4 Likes

That used to happen to me periodically, but I went back to a premium account and people can’t join. But it was a real shock the first time it happened to me. All of the sudden, the enemy got really good, then I checked the stats and figured out someone had jumped in. Before I knew, I was just playing squads and doing crap to have fun, not taking the battle serious, but when I figured out someone else had jumped in, I started trying and ended up winning, but I had to work for it…Hard. :rofl:

4 Likes

I totally get it; it had been a while since this happened to me, but three times in a single day? The game really is a bit neglected, haha. The first time I lost, I was caught off guard, mostly because I was playing with low-BR gear. That annoyed me, so I jumped into another match with better equipment just in case it happened again. Sure enough, I was on the verge of losing at one point, so I pushed toward the objective, but i lost anyway.

The player who suddenly showed up seemed surprised; at the final point, they did everything they could to stop me by building defenses right on the objective. If I’d had my tank instead of a plane i would have block the enemy’s path.

That said, it was the first time I’d managed to get that many kills in a custom match.

3 Likes

Yeah, I mix my squads when I play custom matches so I might have several squads from several different BR levels. Usually I play squads that fit what my daily objective is, so, if I need 35 bolt action rifle kills then I play almost all BR1 rifle squads. The day I noticed someone jumped in, I had several bolt action rifle squads that I was playing with, and this guy was playing with BR5 Soviet hardware. A USMC 1903 Springfield has little chance against Soviet BR5 weapons. :rofl: Fortunately I had a nine man BR5 T-20 rifle squad and an MG squad carrying M2 Stingers or I was in for an ass kicking. :rofl: I did lose another time when a dude that was quite a bit better then I jumped in. However, it was the same type of deal, I was playing with mixed squads and he was playing with all BR5, so I wasn’t happy, but it was expected. Now I just pay for premium. I hate bolt action so the only place I use them is in custom matches, however, I used to completely suck with them, but now I am much better.

3 Likes

Passcode helps. You can put code on game

2 Likes

Happens to me everyday…some chinese try-hard always invading my servers just to sweat

2 Likes

Yes with money!!

This is essentially the only reason I have premium these days. I had it for several years, bought up all the additional squad slots during a sale so I ended up dropping premium because I thought I had enough slots. Now with premium, I have 12 slots and can play my own matches without someone becoming a turd in my punch bowl. :joy:

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s happened to me too. In fact, once when I was playing with a friend, I had to increase the player limit; out of nowhere, a guy with Soviet squads showed up on our team, while the enemy team had someone with full BR5 gear and a premium account. There were even jets flying over Tunisia, along with a Super Pershing that would’ve ruined the match if not for my Ferdinand

Bolt actions are not always the best for the rambo bots waves, even the grenade launcher ones

My go-to map so far is Al Har in Invasion mode (as Axis); there’s a very open section of the map that’s almost impossible to capture unless you either push the enemy back or have a tank.

Also, 9 boys with full autos is really something, i didn’t try it until now, but I really needed somewhere to put my G43 DFRs, a Assault squad with MKB42 (M) and a squad with MG42 (100) or MG81

1 Like

That happened to me with a Russian player in my last match; he wasn’t exactly the best, but towards the end, he put barbed wire all over the building, and it was obviously him, since he was always climbing onto the roofs to shoot.

1 Like

I love doing this to people it’s funny as hell but only when they aren’t chill.

1 Like