Soldier call sign orders

Can you please lower the odds of winning this “MEANINGLESS” order in the silver chest? I spent 10 k in silver, which in all honesty isn’t much, but the fact that I won 5 call sign orders with BOTH of my spins is f**king ridiculous. I can already rename damn near every soldier on every faction, so this is about the most worthless prize I could have won. :joy:

8 Likes

This is just as useful as winning a smile on tonight’s radio show.

I already names all my north Korean army and I have enough of them to name all my Chinese army they should give us at least an option to sell them for money.

4 Likes

I name them what they do, I have like “repair commander” for tanks or “fire man” for someone toting cocktails. May not work for anyone else but helps me when quick selecting soldier.

But I digress, I agree, I still have 300 plus callsign orders. …

1 Like

They need to make it so that they can be sold…I have thousands of unused ones.