Silver chest return valuation

I was going to save up for another 7 days and spend 400-500k but went with a quick 200k to use boosters.

What I got for 200k I value it at around 215k return.

I really want one of the 4 squads in the chests, especially the 277th German assaulter squad that look like trees.

My math (Using AI to find equal value)
10 boosts(30k @600%) 2 vehicles (10k/30k) 70AP @ 300 per 21k, pistol 1k, 4LU @ 2k per 8k, Call sign orders (ZERO!). 114500 silver.

30+40+22+8+114500 For a value of 214500. 7.5% increase. Or 85k for everything but the silver.

Hopefully I can save up another 300k total to spend on another 60 to make it an even 100 and see if I get the 1% or better.

  • Good Return
  • Medium Return
  • Bad Return
0 voters
  • Values are too high
  • Values are too low
  • Values seem right
0 voters

I don’t like getting boosters from the simver chest

4 Likes

That depends on the booster! 100% is useful 200% is really useful the goal is a 7k silver round with a booster. under 5k you are losing silver. a 50% booster is 2-3k tops. So pulling one of them is indeed junk.

2 Likes

It’s all just random luck…sometimes I spend 2 million and get 1 squad, this time around I spent 2.3 million and got 5 squads, 5 vehicle, a stack of GO soldiers, and weapons…however 3 were Liberators.
Only 2 squads to go and time left to grind silver with all the boosters.

1 Like

That is exactly what I am doing grinding out as much as I can missing 4 squads. I stopped spending millions last time around and invested it into filling out squads and BRs.

I usually cash out my research points to do that after gambling. Have 4 factions done at BR3 and 5, will have BR2 done this go around…next time I do BR1 then upgrade all weapons I don’t play just in case.
I refuse to do BR4 until they stop uptiering it.