Shaders compile every time I launch the game

Hi everyone,

For the past few weeks, I’ve been having a strange issue with Enlisted. Every time I launch the game, it seems to compile/cache shaders again. I get the loading screen, and the first few matches have heavy stuttering and FPS drops. After a few matches, everything becomes smooth.

The problem is that this happens again every time I restart the game.

Has anyone else experienced this recently? Is there a way to fix it or prevent the shader cache from being rebuilt every launch?
I have RTX 3060

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

1 Like

check your shader buffer size. If you have Nvidia, I can direct you to the setting.

I’ve set it to Unlimited .

1 Like

I just posted about this the other day. Use the latest driver Sept 22

Nvidia driver update - Mess Room - Enlisted — official forum

If everything was working right. You need to clear the cache properly and Nvidia recommends “default”

Sounds like you have corrupt shader files, but that is just a guess without knowing system/card ete etc.

Thank you for your guidance
Yes, it could be because of corrupt shader files , A question is how do I completely delete them so that the game can build from scratch because I recently deleted and reinstalled the drive using a ddu, can there be another place where these files are saved?

look in that post I gave you the link to. Step by step directions.

1 - Update driver
2 - disable cache
3 - Reboot
4 - Clean appdata manually or with DDU
5 - Re-enable cache to “default”
6 - reboot

THE FIRST TIME IN ENLISTED IS GOING TO BE A LONG BOOT

All in that post link