Last night though a series of actions (Nothing clever, or suspect) one of my boosters stayed active for 5 battles. I could not uncheck the booster, this morning it no longer is active but the booster itself is still there. I do not know if I should report the bug or not? I am going to try and duplicate it since the steps are pretty simple. Is this something that has to be reported if it is not achieved through any other process than game function? I stopped playing because I had to get up early but has anyone else seen this happen?
Reporting bugs you find is usually encouraged. If you believe what you did is reproduceable by others, then absolutely a good idea. Go on to the CBR, write out what the issue is and how one could go about recreating it, and possibly share your .clog from the session (specifically the one that was generated right after you quit the game that evening - or whichever one is dated closest to right after you encountered the big).
Even if this is just a networking issue, though (which it sounds like, because something similar has happened to me in the past, at least a couple of times), it could still be worth it to write a report.
I do not know what was going on, I kind of have an idea of why and how but did not bother trying to duplicate it because it would be one that would be a real issue if it can be duplicated (I do not want the hassle). It was just a process order while connecting to a battle with other ingame windows open. But it kept the booster active for at least 5 battles (It might have been more I just noticed it because I my booster count did not change). Not even sure how that would show up in a game log or if these were counting per battle or just showing active when they were not. I just have never seen something like that before. It is the reason I am asking about bug reporting I do not want to duplicate an exploit even though it was completely within the game environment.
Generally speaking, in-good-faith testing is not penalised - provided that you submit a report on the issue after testing with documentation. Being helpful is not something that is punished.
Continuing to exploit a bug, however, is. That’s obviously not what you’re doing, of course.
And, you can always leave the actual testing of bugs to Alpha Testers (very much encouraged) - but they can only do that if they’re aware of the bug (and how to reproduce it) in the first place.