Reinforcements received: Hit & Run

If this game still lives in few years I guess…?

Yeah we will prolly see boats in TT’s IF that’s gonna be a thing…or it could just be a map assessory

The page of event disappears

img

2 Likes

I was really hoping for this .50 cal jeep…
ef312f73948be2f4e9b813b01eaa1a4d

2 Likes

I’m adding soviet body armor to every soldier now :smile::+1:… to be fair and honest though the new “GAZ” squad probably needs it.

Another "jeep idea":smile:…
a-rather-unique-armored-jeep-believed-to-be-from-the-korean-v0-5n4owzt485v81
a-rather-unique-armored-jeep-believed-to-be-from-the-korean-v0-rmpkkxj585v81
a-rather-unique-armored-jeep-believed-to-be-from-the-korean-v0-wk8716d585v81
a-rather-unique-armored-jeep-believed-to-be-from-the-korean-v0-zjiccgz485v81

1 Like

In my opinion the AS 42 should’ve been a regular vehicle since it’s armed with an AA gun

Well too bad despite the event name you can’t do hit and runs with passengers… ironic

Nope, post war vehicle, that’s a Jeep Willys modified during the Korean War, in 1952.

1 Like

Very cool to se some love for the AXIS finally :grin:

Not very easy on the eyes ether.

1 Like