Please modify the sights on the Soviet jeep

I have no idea what the dev team is thinking. On the test server, the Soviet jeep was arguably the best one, but after it was released on the live server, it changed—from the best jeep to the second-worst. Its huge sights block a large part of your view.

Enlisted is a squad-based game: you’re not facing one player, you’re facing an entire squad. When the sights block both sides, enemy squad members can hide in your blind spots. So while I’m suppressing the enemy, I have to bob my head left and right like a duck just to keep watch. Isn’t that utterly ridiculous?

Please revert the Soviet jeep’s sights to their test server version.

  • Roll back the Soviet sights.
  • Keep them as they are.
0 voters

it’s utterly unusable much like the premium bike

october 25.

about to be one year, and still nothing.

funny thing is, it can be done too since it’s a mesh that can be removed.

but nooooo

1 Like

Picture of them would help

1 Like