- Holland paradox gun Br1
- Holland paradox gun Br2
- No

In the early stages of the First World War, Holland and Holland paradox guns were pressed into service to combat the threat from Zeppelins. Holland and Holland developed a special 12 bore incendiary round, known as the “Holland Buckingham .707 inch Incendiary shell”, designed to ignite the airship’s hydrogen cells. At least 12 paradox guns were purchased by the Royal Naval Air Service[note 2] for use by UK based patrol aircraft and they remained in use until suitable .303 British incendiary ammunition was developed.

- 12 bore Hollow point
- Cartridge Incendiary 12 bore Mark I N
- Cartridge Chain Shot 12 bore Mark I N
- 12 bore Buckshot
- No
![]()
12 bore Paradox gun bullets, Hollow point (left) and Cross cut (right)
Cartridge Incendiary 12 bore Mark I N
Cartridge Chain Shot 12 bore Mark I N
12 bore Buckshot
One this is just funny to see a gun used to kill Zepplin’s killing infantry with different ammo. A two round fire starter could be balanced in the game in a way a tube fed shotgun never could in cod. Blowing up heads at range with hollow point slugs. Cutting off arms and legs with wires and shot. of course the good old blowing large holes in soldiers with buck shot.