New jeep conundrum

With the exception of the Kubelwagen, all other factions jeeps have a squad size of 3, yet in the squad upgrades you have the option of selecting 3 specialists. Since you require (or at least should) a driver, the math doesn’t add up. Since the popular opinion is to have a 4th soldier to squad size to make the math correct, can you please add another soldier? Or at very least remoe the redundant squad level?

6 Likes

5th*.

Otherwise, yes. :+1:

4 Likes

I agree but am going with baby steps…this has a glaring issue lol

Devs can’t really argue this…plus, with the event Willlys with .50 cal, the TT one needs a 4th just to get used.

1 Like

I’ve tempered my expectations and have decided 4 sounds like a nice number. Considering the jeep models only have 3 seats (besides kubel) the 4th and 5th soldier would be sitting on the door or something and might look dumb anyway.

5 soldiers would make jeeps a staple pick tho. That’s a good number of soldiers to rapidly insert onto a capture point…

edit: your issue also applies to motorcycle squads btw

1 Like

I don’t use those as the handling is still brutal.
Now, the Japanese version is for 3, but the Willys and GAZ have bench seats that are made for 2. The Willys TT is going to be obsolete Sunday when the event version comes out.

1 Like

Oooh okay I’ll check it out. Only played the kubel and kurogane tbh.

1 Like