- Yes
- No
More maps. European and other missing battles.
More maps. European and other missing battles.
Specifically which maps?
I’ve always liked Italy. And fighting. So, Monte Cassino for me. Also Anzio, and Ortona is perfect. More european urban maps.
I also believe for the game to stay alive in the future it will have to evolve. WWII has limited scope. I would like to see an alternative history update in the future when WWII material is exhausted. For example, what if the AXIS won as they do in the game? Won on the beaches and stopped the advance? Devs could create numerous scenarios such as The Soviets rejoining the AXIS and invading the UK and then the USA. Imagine maps in New York in the late 40s and early 50s. It would still be entirely based on WWII, only the other side winning. I.E an alternate history update. Fighting in the UK (could cover the whole country as it is so small). Then later a campaign in the USA. The devs would have great fun making it and i would love playing it. Would definitely encourage new players too.
Soviets rejoining the axis seems a bit far fetched considering how russians were viewed by the Nazis, but yeah I love your idea of “What if the Axis Won” for a new batch of maps.
Sound more like april fools events, enlisted will stay focused on WW2 until Gaijin eventually shuts it down, I think our game is more like a test lab for WT infantry
*how Russians ARE viewed by first class citizens. i.e. as second class citizens. It is because of a lack of intelligence. A stupid person always looks less civilised. It’s in the eyes, posture etc. I think they are well educated now though and practice yoga.
Crap game. I’ve uninstalled it. If they do get infantry then i will download it again. Then i will join the forum and read how the WT veterans are already sick of infantry. If not, then they will embrace the infantry and it will be focused and centred around the infantry, otherwise it is still boring WT (planes/tanks/boats). Then it will be compared with the dying (?) Enlisted and I do not think it will compare well. People will say ‘they should have focused on Enlisted-that game had potential’.
The update video can include Hitler making a public apology to Stalin and the rest of Russia for ‘wrongly’ classing them as second class. Maybe show him crossing his fingers behind his back though to keep us guessing.
Honestly just a nothingburger suggestion
Closed
There are other better suggestions we forwarded about italian maps