- Yes
- No
Aachen. Monte Cassino. The Pearl of The Orient; Manila. Metz.
Aachen. Monte Cassino. The Pearl of The Orient; Manila. Metz.
Eh IDK. I feel like there are enough urban Euro maps as is. I feel like map making should be directed towards new things. Like one of those castles that were fought over in western Europe. Or Islands like iwo jima and okinawa which are the only major theaters not in game yet. Im suprised they havent done it yet. A D-Day like island map seems like a no brianer.
With AH we could create the theaters ourselves : /
Monte Cassino is a castle. That is top of my list, and Aachen. The Island maps are good too, and Manila for me. Either way, we all agree…More maps, and stop the AI standing where I am going to build a bagwall or wire-sometimes even lying down like he is telling me he’s going nowhere anytime soon. So I move and decide to build it somewhere else and he gets up and goes there. And why is there always one jumping out if the window into enemy fire when you ordered them to hold position in a safe place? AI and maps Gaijin. Which first though? If it’s AI then we won’t see much in the way of maps while they are doing this. If it’s maps then we are working with awful AI until we choose otherwise. I’m sure with a little over 3k players they cant work on both.