Moderator's Curse Is No More

Okay, to be fair, this cost me 3k in gold.

But I got…



That last one is 30 quids worth of Premium Squad.

Coupled with the Silenced SMG German squad, and the BRV MG squad I got for silver yesterday, I’m confident to say that the dreaded Moderator’s Curse has truly died.

Very, very happy with these squads. I got a bunch of cool weapons and some gold back too.

nice-michael-rosen

But remember… #GambleAware. :wink:

6 Likes

u dont have sten (s) ? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

something is going on here, on the supernatural side

Same, i also get ze captured browning :money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face:

5 Likes

Not until now. I got the German equivalent for 200k silver last night.

Just got the BRV German Paratrooper squad for 100k silver tonight as well.

That M26 T99 is absolutely the king of draws though. I’ve wanted that tank since it got released. I’m definitely gonna play more BRV now! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah. I normally get zero squads from gambling. I’ve had 6 in two days.

Something has changed in the matrix…

2 Likes

What captured browing are you talking about?

Japanese

1 Like

Congrats!! :smiley:

Genuinely such a good squad, the dispersion when firing even when moving is very tight and the recoil is quite light too!

Just yesterday I got 2 potraits, a samurai and a random white dude, then I got a BR V bloody light machine gun.

With only 3 crates…

A lot of rockets from a box must be North Korean boxes :smiley:

That’s 80$ in squads alone if I remember correctly

1 Like