Is it just me or did MG dispersion get ridiculous after ther update? I haven’t noticed changes to SFRs but the MGs accuracy has dropped.
Probably in the list of multiple unmentioned changes… such as AP mines being quicker to drop now.
I find it takes forever to pull out and throw explosive packs now.
1 Like
I don’t know about the MGs, but the Hino rifle, for example, has way more bullet spread than before; it’s not like it was a laser beam or anything to justify nerfing it like that.
1 Like
That might be it; I also noticed that the flamethrowers seem quite a bit slower. Before, the stream would shoot out very quickly with just a tap of the button, but now it seems you have to trigger it a few seconds in advance, And the automatic G43 definitely feels worse than before; it’s more of a heavy assault rifle than a standard rifle, and it’s only effective at close range.
1 Like