Messed up squads

I have spent hours recruiting top tier soldiers with all stars, making squads and arming them for all 4 countries, having 7 tier V squads in each country, but now when I enter my squads and soldiers and custom items disappeared??? What is going on here??

6 Likes

Please fix this bug and return it to what it was before this “update”, its literally impossible playing like this anymore, and I dont want to spend whole day looking for what soldier had which custom helmet bought with gold, which one had premium weapon, what squad goes with what tank ,this would take a day to find everything, its such a mess right now

1 Like

This has happened to me and I really cannot be bothered to go through every squad on every team hope they fix this or I’m done altogether

1 Like

The same thing happened to me too but I found all my squads and which where untouched but completely disorganized

Me too :sob:

1 Like

the squad is there somewhere it just scramble for some reason

2 Likes

Just made an account here to reply.

Same thing happened to me, 40+ days played on Ps5, everything gone. All my squads are reset to level 1, upgrades missing, soldiers wiped from my account, (not in reserve)
I contacted support to get assistance, hopefully they can revert and fix this HUGE game breaking issue. Resetting the game did nothing.

Really heartbroken at this situation bc I have no way to correct this. I only play br3 for all factions so I don’t even have a preset to revert to.

If I can’t get my account recovered, unfortunately, I really think I’m done with Enlisted for good. So many event squads ive grinded for too.

1 Like

Same here … I was so confused when i logged on … Hopefully they can fix because i have like 8+ squads on each faction that were all customized

1 Like

I also have some squads where upgrades were removed. This removed (max rolled and fully kitted) soldiers from the squads and they are not in reserve.

This happened to me on an update last September - I submitted a bug report which has still never been acknowledged.

I can’t pretend it’s not frustrating.

1 Like

I haven’t noticed, but I guess I will check all of mine when I log in later.

1 Like

it only takes a lil over an hour for each faction, i just spent 4 and a half hours reorganising every faction :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

you’re talking about something different. We’re talking about things like squad upgrades being removed, soldiers removed from squads… that sort of thing.

1 Like

Are admins checking this section or I need to write somewhere else? I play this game for years, yet never used this forum before

I just hopped on and noticed im missing a bunch of squad slots too … i hope they fix this

1 Like

What I noticed is that I had all my squad shuffled, e.g. squads I never played were now in the first slots for playing. I solved that easily, because I have multiple squad presets for each faction (for different BRs). I did not notice any missing soldiers, equipment or such.