Merge accounts

So I have a friend that doesn’t play the game anymore and has legacy squads and would like to give me his account but is there anyway to do that? He has mostly low tier TT stuff on all nations and I have almost everything on br v I started post merge and would like to know if there is anything I can do

idk js use it as an alt, i have an alt that i use

I mean I have premiums on my main and event squads he doesn’t have, I’m trying to see if u can combine them so I have my TT progress and event squads in my main but legacy squads and his event squad (he only has paramarines) but idk if I could do that

I am also a console player and he is to I don’t know how to switch accounts on console

nah wont happen

There’s no way to merge accounts.

Are we dead uzz

Bro id do literally anything for paramarines

Wish we could trade event squads that’d be peak

I would just use his account login information and use that account as an alternate. If he’s not going to use it, then just use it yourself, that way you don’t need to merge the account.