Medals and Badges

man, creating polls here is a real art form. Anyway, I didn’t mean to complain too much—sorry to the mods, please don’t put me on ice again…

So, I was planning to start a poll because I have a suggestion that might be of interest to some people:
I see a “medals” category in the game—why shouldn’t we be able to earn more medals? I only have three myself, and it would be pretty cool to be able to win a nice medal every now and then, wouldn’t it? What do you guys think?

Where’s the poll mate?

I can’t tell you – every time I try to type something in, it just disappears and I have to start again

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble with polls. I also have had a lot of issues with them.

More medals, yes.

"Badges? We ain’t got no badges. We don’t need no badges.

I don’t have to show you any stinkin’ badges!"

Not a suggestion.

Moved to the Mess Room.

:wink:

:thinking: Aaaaaahjjaa Okay.:no_mouth: What a strange forum this is…

Its from the movie Treasure Hunters of Sierra Madre with Humphrey Bogart.

It was a meme before ‘memes’ even existed, and of course is frequently cited on the internet.

Surprised you didnt get it.

I think that medals are a pre-merge legacy, I have few of them.