Make it 100% better

Cut the bombing raids in 1/2 if not more. All the morons are doing is bombing spawns and thinking they are skilled. I don’t need to spawn to die a sec later…that makes me want to not play at all…and I doubt I’m the only one.

use a plane to kill them

2 Likes

haha funny joke

1 Like

Hmmm… The best i could do is 2 bombers before they dropped the load, but the second one i had to crash into because i was out of ammo. AA is useless against them and bringing even one bomber down with it is a miracle…

2 Likes

Maybe… Dunno… Have some AI controlled AA guns scattered throughout the city that start to shoot at the bomber formation? I doubt that there wouldn’t be any AAs in a city and bombers would fly worry free. That would make stalingrad feel less empty. So far, there isn’t much one can do against bombing runs.

Chad Japanese style
Bleach_146-095

5 Likes

Owww god… Imagine a Pacific Campaign… The amount of kamikaze bombers would be insane…

1 Like

We need a wilberwind
pb1uvy1qx4c51

2 Likes

We don’t have to… it’s almost confirmed to be the next one, Guadalcanal. And yes, I WILL kamikaze bomb (on purpose this time, not just because I suck at flying), even if it costs tickets. I hope there will be new mechanics for the Japaneses that will remove ticket loss from kamikaze however, since their equipment is very inferior.

1 Like

Battlepass tasks be like “kill 25 enemy troops with kamikaze dive on Pacific campaign using axis 4/25”

2 Likes

Actually no, that doesn’t nessacarily have to be the case, especially for Guadalcanal. If they make the best tanks the M5a1 and the Chi Ha Kai, then everything else should work out in the tank front. Aircraft is of no concern as Japanese aircraft are competitive with everything the Americans have at the time, which leave infantry equipment, and of that the only major concerns are SMGs and semi-autos, both of which have an easy scapegoat. For the SMGs, the Japanese imported everything from MP-34 to Berretta M38s, and for the Semi-Autos, Japan had a semi-auto program that got about as far as the ZH-29 did for the Czechs, which produced 3 rifles, the Type Hei rifle, Type Otsu rifle and Type Ko rifle. The Type Hei allegedly was used on Okinawa where it was captured by the American forces, and there is no recorded instance of the other two being used, but that is the same for the ZH-29 so we should be fine. Sure they are in 6.5 Arisaka which would make them more akin to the Armaguerra as opposed to stuff like the Garand and Johnson, but all three of them have 10 round magazines, and only the one on the Type Ko is internal, meaning the other two have magazine reloads, and apparently there is a longer barreled version of both the Type Hei and Type Ko which could put their damage more in the range of a Carcano M41, making them better matches for a Garand and Johnson.

I find easy to kill enemy planes with my AA gun