Japan vs USSR battles are not balanced

I’m loosing every time when i play Japan vs USSR maps. It feels like Terminator movie Russian team blasting my entire team with ppsh laser guns. We can only hid from them. Because of that no one playing Japan team only bots. ATP just delete Japan vs USSR maps please. I play in russian servers and Russians play like Rembo with ppsh. They play like if they die in game they will die irl too

5 Likes

Devs to blame for holding Japan back back

5 Likes

Sovjet SMG’s are totally OP.

Sounds like you should switch to other than russian servers so you can get real players on your team. I’ve got loads of wins playing Jap against USSR.

3 Likes

The other problem lies on uptiers. Br3->Br4 are not that tragic, but br2->br3??
Early br2 player with trashy weapons cant handle late br3 player with events equipment.

Its some from my own expierience bc I skipped entirely br4 before hopping to br5 and IMO uptiers could look like that
Br1->Br2
Br3->Br4
Br5 as its own.


The Japs also didnt have any update or event lately and their equipment was a long time worse.


3 Likes

In my opinion, this has nothing to do with weapons, but only with the set of commands. I play for all sides and usually play with the “play as any side” feature enabled. I often come across battles where the enemy or allied team can’t do anything, and this doesn’t happen with certain factions — it happens at specific times. For example, if “one‑sided battles” keep happening in the current hour, the situation will improve in another hour.

4 Likes

There is damn good jap players. The system lucky to have them

1 Like

I like how you type btw

But yeah im gonna say the actual problem is that most players in japan are bots like you can win asymmetrical match up but like you need human beings not grok or chat gpt in ur team

1 Like

That’s strange, because it’s usually the other way around.

1 Like

Alright, Mr Hirohito… and people want to complain about hitler nicknames… where is same energy here?

As if that’s not the thing you do normally… Japan players are the most cowardly I’ve seen.

lol. Talk about it.

Devs please allow Japan and Germany to use the greatness of the .45 ACP

2 Likes

Wym

There is no ground attackers the devs must add a lot more ground attackers to Japan :

If they add this one to BR III:
B7A2 | War Thunder Wiki

And this one to BR IV:
Ki-93-I Ko | War Thunder Wiki

You will be able to kill USSR tanks that are just immortal now. And they need to add them to the other 2 ground attacker squads that dont have options since Ground attacker 3 is stacked. Will improve Japan vs USSR a lot.

2 Likes

REASONS

2 Likes

But at the end of the day, this is a game — not a digital reenactment of August Storm or Khalkhin Gol. We don’t need to faithfully recreate the USSR steamrolling Japan. Balance first. Right now the devs are just letting history do their balancing for them.

2 Likes

More like they are too lazy to add more planes to Japan xD

Gonna be honest, i have never felt like body armor is op

2 Likes