Since its a bit strange that the faction that used the most jets during WW 2 has less jet options then the Allies can you please at least make the Jabo usable to more then one squad:
As you can see I’m having a big problem I’m having 2 Jabos but only one squad since the allies have two jets why not Germany have the same ? This aircraft has the most fun boom and zooms in the game so its a shame we have it only in one squad so how about we make it available to another squad :
- Yes Gib the Emperor one more squad for his Jabo
- No he will be farming us too much
Its very boring having only one jet when the enemy has two…its a small request to make BR V more fun for Germany the allies have plenty of OP aircrafts in BR V on different squads even. Since BR V is absolutely not fun with Japan do to the lack of squads at least for Germany there is easy solution make the Jabo available to two squads. I understand if you vote no simply I want another Jabo one is not enough but for the love of humanity please gib my second Jabo a home since its homeless without a squad.



