Is it me or is the player base even smaller than before?

No matter what campaing or side i am playing my team is full of useless bots…

5 Likes

I donno sis you are the detective

Investigate

17 Likes

d768db4f5b77db746a1b9d8624effe31

3 Likes

Dont play Normandy Allies.

Nope we have more player, they only decided to main EZ faction like the old one

Or tunisia allaies, a brief off topic, currently tunisia allaies have the best airforce of the game and still is empty

1 Like

Drum Thompson is too bad. Its a drum after all.

2 Likes

Mp40 do the same damage, plz gaijin nerf

1 Like

i try to play all campaings and both side. :slight_smile:

›bro
›Name clearly says Mrs
I’m appalled at you

it’s nobody wants to play a game, where you may be banned by report of moderator’s friends’ whine

3 Likes

Lemme fix that really fast.

1 Like

the funny thing is that Normandy allies never have bots.

1 Like

Normandy Allies are just German teams with a different flag

2 Likes

Alot, really Alot of the times just low level players.

Coz they keep spamming level 1 tonkas against tigers.

Like a wise desision

3 Likes

Cope.

The other guys were caught with something

Related or not with the game, it’s their fault.

Play clean, obey the easy rules and no one will have a problem keeping the account live.

Ofc errors can happen, but after the dev answer, Prety sure they did deserve the ban. Also, never put your hands over other people actions.

3 Likes

“Something something they were banned because they stomped some friends of the Devs”

That made my day.

4 Likes

their fault they playing the game…

that’s not working anymore

and i’m pretty sure you should be banned… what? it’s your logic (don’t get surprised if nobody will say a word for you in the same situation)

3 Likes

You can do anything short of blatantly cheating and your in game account is fine
Vitriolic abuse included

On the forums though the mods will gulag you even for minor stuff if you’ve been enough of a pain in the ass lmao

2 Likes

Yea sure, best players of the RU segment who have been around since before OBT and donated ~1000$, all of a sudden decide to use CHEATS on a PVE mostly game. And ironically receive not even the normal ban of an account like some other people, but an actual shadow ban where they are able to get into game but unable to do search for battle. Cope my ass if you support nepotism and asking dev friends to ban “annoying tryhards” who are most likely “cheating”.

2 Likes