Increase the parts gained from the campaign starter rifle to CBT levels please

Disassembling 200 guns to fully upgrade 2 basic carbines is absolutely mind boggling. CBT at least made it easy enough to do if you still wanted your basic carbine/rifle to be useful past level 1.

13 Likes

While I´m not sure if it should be the same amount, current 2-4 parts is a bad joke considering amount of parts needed. So, the amount of parts obtained should definitely be increased for basic weaponry.

8 Likes

For sure indeed, the moment I received my first max level starter weapon I was over half of the campaign already.

Then you have way better options and its just a statistic on how many max starter rifles you can collect that gather dust.

1 Like

I am currently deliberately stuck with Germans in Normandy on LvL 3 (before pilots become available) as I am exchanging every Bronze order for Kar98-s, not for additional soldiers.

I am really not interested in equipping my guys with French and Austrian rifles…

Why aren’t we allowed to invest additional exp points for at least additional spare parts from dissembling these guns is beyond me…

1 Like

At least give us ability to spend silver orders on them… if we really want.

I’ve only upgraded the starter rifles in Normandy so it may be different on the other campaigns; but it takes ~30/40/50, in total 120 parts to upgrade the Springfield and Kar98k. Getting An average of 3 parts per disassembled weapons means it takes me ~40 rifles to upgrade one to three stars. That’s still a lot but it’s only 1/5 of what you’re suggesting.

If you’re using hyperbole to make a point and it flew over my head I apologize. To the point of your post though: I feel like given how many rifles you aquire its not really that hard to upgrade them compared to the time and effort it takes other weapons. I have more 3 star Springfields than any other gun in my American campaign.

They could just make all parts interchangeable with different parts requirements. Higher tiered weapons requiring more parts.

That would be way more user friendly. Right now, it’s really, really, clunky.

Use more bronze orders for soldiers.

Yep, then send them to the rear; although, disassembling all those rifles… SUCKS!!

Click, click, click…
Click, click, click…
Click, click, click…
Click, click, click…
Click, click, click…
Click, click, click…
Click, click, click…
Click, click, click…
for a long, long, time.

What they could do is make different classes of weapons all require the same parts, like all bolt action rifles need bolt action parts and all sub machine guns require sub machine gun parts.

1 Like

at least add the research ability to one of the starter squads so you can make it easier.

3 Likes

I’m surprised they didn’t do that from the start. The could put them in upgrade tree of the first infantry squad

If on PC, you can hover your mouse over the disassemble button, and press enter a bunch of times to disassemble them. It’s an improvement, at least.

1 Like

Welcome to micro transactions.