I want to wear my fabulous coat more often than just near Moscow

The event assault engineer squad has a lovely coat that seems to be exclusive to them (at least a colour). The problem is that it’s only available on one winter map - Moscow. Why not in Stalingrad and Bulge too? I dont even play this squad in Moscow beacuse equipment BR :cry:

  • Let them have a drip (adding coat to other maps)
  • I envy such a fabulous squad
0 voters


I know the Germans somehow managed to create a historic rail bottleneck at the junction in occupied Warsaw, but if coats made it to Moscow, they probably made it further too, right? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Damn, they get the teal jacket AND helmets with the crust? I do envy this squad.

I replace those Greatcoat with Greener ones, cause I like the color Green.

The green one you can have on every squad you like. Lite blue is unique.

1 Like

Iam afraid teal white jacket in Bulge as well as high boots are customs for tickets sadly. I have bought it bc orginally the had looked quite dull. But I wouldnt if coat was aviable.

We gotta have that drip