I want to use the F4U Corsair with the Marine Corps

I don’t understand why Marine Fighter Attack Squadron 121 can’t use the F4U Corsair; I think it would be fine to use high-BR vehicles with a squadron found early in the research tree.

7 Likes

Agree, I also think that American squads should be able to use their representative vehicles, like allowing the Tanker III squad to at least use the M4A1 Sherman

6 Likes

People who complain about vehicles… which I’m sure would spread to members of the dev team… wouldn’t like this as it would make their never ending suffering worse.

As this would allow a squad which normally would serve minimal use in high BR… to have a good fighter along with the p-47 + meteor… and god forbid f80.

So, I doubt this will ever happen… and expect legacy squads in any form to be delayed as long as possible for this exact reason.

1 Like

I already have my USMC fighter pilot at home in his F4U Corsair. Now I just need his Lulubelle skin.
Pappy Boyington
image

4 Likes

Yeah hope they add it we can join the Blue Angels club :smiley:

But it would be more correct to be Lucybelle since Lulubelle never existed during World War 2.

2 Likes