I unlocked the radio operator in the tank and I thought I could call an airstrike

I unlocked the radio operator in the tank and I thought I could call an airstrike, but I can’t figure it out how. Is “radio operator” just a useless title for the 5th men in the tank?

3 Likes

Yep.

its just there in case one of the usefull crew dies to replace them

Gotcha, thanks guys.

loaders and radio operators are just spare bodies, nothing else

Hopefully one day we’ll get working hull MGs and the radio operator will have something to do.

atm they are just an 5th crewmate but in the future he will be to use the hull mg.

Hope they will another feature like smoke artillery or offensive artillery but idk if it will be added one day

1 Like

Loader has a really good perk so I would say he is an active tank-man :slight_smile:

that shell switching without losing it thing? Always confused me on which crew it works on

Put it on the loader, and if you have 2 extra guys, like the radio guy and the soldier, maybe I would put it in there too. It might not be a bad idea

Ok confusing, my tank gives me the option of 6 guys but only 5 can enter in it so, what’s the point to have a perk with an a 6th tanker?! Rip off much?!