I killed a plane with a tank


It’s a bit crazy that I actually got a kill here

10 Likes

Several years ago I killed a plane with my German APC Howitzer. I was climbing up a slight incline in Tunisia and a plane swooped down from my rear and pulled up in front of my APC, right into the crosshairs of my howitzer, so I clicked the mouse and BOOM! :rofl:

4 Likes

I had something similar happen to me as well, a while back. Unfortunately I don’t have the clip anymore, but I was using the StuG 3A in Normandy and was able to destroy a Seagull with the cannon, that had to have been one of the best experiences I’ve had playing.

1 Like

Nice

1 Like

Cool, was it the APC with the 75mm cannon and MG34?

1 Like

This one., the 75mm.
BR3 German APC

Yeah that was the one I was talking about

1 Like

I don’t know if I would have even tried if I had the other with the MG. I did nothing, the plane just dived and started climbing right into my sights, so I clicked and that was it. No talent needed. :rofl:

I once shot down a hs 123 with the universal carriers boys atr. Never hit anything with a real tank tho

I managed to kill planes with tank and AT cannon and it really feels satisfied, better than killing with luftfaust lol


A Flak 88? A 75 would be better.

4 Likes