If you think all your teammates are idiots, that means your opponents are probably having a great time. And that means you are the one(and maybe the only one) making the game unpleasant for them. So deserting the match not only gets you away from your idiot teammates, it also gives your opponents a better gaming experience.
Why am I bringing this up? Because after several matches where I stayed in the game and kept playing, acting like I had some great sense of sportsmanship, I repeatedly ran into the same situation: our side was already obviously about to lose, yet several players on the other team were still going absolutely insane trying to kill me. That is when I understood this.
I know the feeling; sometimes the situation is relatively simple and the opponents aren’t that tough, yet your team still can’t defend or attack the objective for a stretch of at least 300 tickets. It’s even more noticeable when you end up with a huge point lead and obviously a better kill ratio yet the team still fails. The game is simple, so it’s very obvious when a team (or the enemy) is really good; usually, you see highly organized players, and the matches are entertaining but long.
Today, for instance, I quit a couple of times because there was simply no reason to keep trying. Losing the first three objectives in under five minutes isn’t exactly motivating when you’re the one trying to set up rallies, support, and build defenses at the point
thats my sign to bring a tank and ruin their little party.
I hate useless teammates, especially if they dont build rallies, but Im no coward and I will fight as long as Im not facing some 4-stack ass sweatlord team.
Take a sniper squad with you into battle for when your on the losing side of these one sided seal clubbings. Position your squad way back in the gray zone somewhere and pluck off soldiers with your snipers till the game ends. This eliminates the enemy going insane trying to kill you, keeps you from deserting, and pisses the enemy off by sniping because most players hate snipers.
Or, keep being enemy cannon fodder and drop AP mines with every soldier everywhere. That will piss them off to. Gotta find reasons to keep playing…Improvise, adapt, overcome. If your going to lose anyway, might as well be a thorn in someone’s side.