How long do you think it will take to fix this?

It’s been a while since I last made a post here, but I wanted to share something funny that happened a few hours ago. I won’t tell you about it—see for yourselves and draw your own conclusions.

How long do the devs take to fix this?
  • 2 days
  • 1 week
  • 1 month
0 voters

Use it to your advantage! :smiley: . Reminds me of when we had the indestructible KV-1

1 Like

Where is the “never” option?

2 Likes

Yup, I played some games with a friend yesterday and we both noticed that the new cars are just mostly indestructible.

APC were already able to tank an absurd amount of damage (or they will just die to pistol rounds if you know were to shoot) but damn these cars are even worse, commonly surviving tank shells… at least their crews can be killed quite easily.

1 Like

Is your charter blue with tail