Hello

Hello

Can anyone sort out a bug with the German units? The heavy machine gun currently only fires blank rounds; you can keep firing at the enemy as much as you like, but it doesn’t do any damage – not even light hits. I hope I’m allowed to report this here without getting suspended again, and no, I won’t be rebelling against the Enlisted Ruler of God.

Mosk us players at br5 have the same problem the guns hit tigers and ferdinand at ever angle and bounce front, side rear same effect, maybe the german heavy machine gun and us cannons have the same bug

That could well be the case; I’ve now tried for three rounds to make a dent with the heavy machine gun, but as I said, it’s as if the thing has no bullets – and after three rounds, not a single machine gun hit? I don’t know, I just hope I don’t end up

I think I know what you are talking about the machine nest? I hit ZERO people firing into a mob over and over. I can’t figure out where the bullets are going compared to the sight. Not at the steel ball just below the center that is for sure. I was so pissed about this I was going to build one on the firing range.

The sight of the heavy German MG nest used to be off (bullet falling slightly below the steel ball IIRC) but now it’s actually firing no bullets or maybe firing them at 90° or so where noone can even see them.