Has anyone noticed that the APC's AI soldiers aren't shooting at enemies?

It’s not just the Event APC, the premium APC has the same issue. The AI only does the shooting animation but doesn’t actually shoot, like in the picture. Has anyone noticed this problem? This issue appeared after the version update, and I suggest the developers fix it as soon as possible.
Do you have this problem?

  • Yes
  • No
0 voters

I think this poll belongs to the Mess Room or Game Discussion section

I agree, but I can’t move it as it has a poll in it.

I put it here because no one watches the Mess room

Yeah, but people won’t say a word about that here, even the Game Discussion section would’ve had an opinion about this. There is an open topic about this there already.

1uyqga

1 Like

Ok, let me take a look

Duplicate of Bots don’t shoot from in my APC anymore