DEVs, the last Halloween’s events were boring.
Make an event like Earth Shield. A big map, four players, completing missions, fighting bosses, and battling everything. That event was the best one yet.
DEVs, the last Halloween’s events were boring.
Make an event like Earth Shield. A big map, four players, completing missions, fighting bosses, and battling everything. That event was the best one yet.
Yes
An Italian and a British soldier alongside the existing 4 madmen would be nice to have as well.
We also need French and Chinese heroes. Some new maps as well like Burma and Manchuria
This is a WW2 game, not Killing Floor. They really need to stop putting out this kind of nonsense.
If I wanted to play zombies and other nonsense like that, I’d go play X other games that do it better.
dont break promises
Yes! I think earth shield was a great improvement over the standard zombies… it’s only fun for so long staying in a confined area
I’m not a huge fan of the zombie game modes as they can get repetitive. Zombies in general are just overdone. I’m really tired of seeing them everywhere.
Instead I think they should dial it back a little closer to reality. The halloween update would make a great opportunity to introduce night maps into the game. If they wanted to sprinkle some paranormal easter eggs on top of that like random foo fighters encounters or ghostly apparitions roaming around, that’d be enough for me.
So normal game play at night, yep feels like an event
Zimmerman telegraph, operation sea lion, Japanese invasion of Hawaii that an event not same maps but dark
Battling in the roman coliseum, the pyramids, the great wall, things you can’t and wouldn’t want to see in normal gameplay
I already made a suggestion once, which is about letting players chose one of their own soldiers to spawn with his cosmetics… I think it would be great so anyone can play as whoever he wants.

Ok just cosmetic not weapons cool
That is understandable… I think they tried too hard to lean into cod zombies with the most recent one… I didn’t even bother… I didn’t like the confined spaces and limited weaponry after being able to use stuff like stg in the last one.
They striked gold with the first one as it’s something people probably haven’t gotten the feeling of in a long time considering cods direction of zombies but they are playing it out yes.
This would be cool… they could add novelty weapons like the stg 44 vampir and infrared m2 carbine
To me earth shield was fun because I could slap on some old black ops zombies music and aim train.
Like this was an absolute vibe… I didn’t care if I had randoms until the boss fight.