Gambling results

What rewards did you get from this updates gambling crates?

I spent 1.3 million silver and got the following:
ppsh 41 award
mkb 35
2x svt 40 drum
engraved m1917
nickel webley
besal
kar 98k white wraps
engraved walther pp
c96 m712
stinger
berdan 2
farquhar hill
schmeisser mk 36
mp 35
springfield pedersen
winchester 1866
lad
astra 300 lux
scotti mod x
type 1 smg
2x british sword
bf 109 g14 skin
su 85 skin
m3 stuart skin
bunch of decals and decorators

i spent 350k and got

fp3
charlton mg squad
fg 42 b
pedersen rifle
a bunch of soldiers

i would have had like 2 mill but blew it on squads

i still have 32 squads in the silver box left lmao

500k couple of skin




No squad this time so not that good but i did get some pistol (worth like at best 100k silver imo)

I only have 2 squads left to unlock, and even 1.8+ million wasn’t enough to get them through the rolls. Instead, I ended up with 6 different weapons, 2 pistols, 2 sabers, and soldiers. These rolls just keep getting “better and better”… Eh.

JNEKFNDJVNFDJFBDSJNSDJONSDJ

Help Zenless zone zero made me a gambler :sob: i cant hold my intentions to spend my little 100k silver on crates pls God help me i need it for Japan :sob: :pray:

I spent nothing, here is a list of my winnings. :blush:
image

6 Likes

Good man but tbh idk what i would have done with my silver now tbh so why not try and get those dam arisaka mortar (which i still can’t get a single one)

1 Like

Lucky guy! :smiley:

2 Likes

I had less then 2,500 silver, and didn’t want to waste my gold. :rofl:

I decided to save my silver for next major update.
We always get silver boxes for two weeks alongside the major updates anyway.

The only event squad I dont have is the new Mosin Zuckerman squad (which is yet to be added to the box anyway).
Hopefully even legacy squads will be added to the gamba boxes by December.