From what we know about the new weapon ticket system. And how to act for it now!

Just go and spend all your bronze tickets NOW!
N4LCG~RNCJHBCY%R9ENUXMR

All weapons available from Logistic is >=T1. So even if at worst, you wouldnt lose anything. But Logistic Bronze weapon tickets also can give you more than base tier of weapons. That’s how you get more value from.

Also, if they keep the equipment price unchanged, even the med pack will cost 1/2 silver tickets! ~12500 CAMP XP for a medpack! Now it’s only 5000 CAMP XP!
Clip2net_220114185529

Also due to default weapons (those come with soldiers) will worth NOTHING. But now you can still disassemble them, 10 parts for 1 bronze tickets! Just disassemble them all! And keep your parts and wait for the update to transit parts to bronze tickets.

10 Likes

bumping this because it’s a good post and people need to prepare for the big darkflow wienie

having alot of fun not playing the game right now

1 Like

It is a precious piece of information. Thank you!

hacker!@!!

So… go and spend all bronze tickets and disassemble all stock weapons that you have/get…

Same

I have at least 2000+ weapons to be disassemble

1 Like

No wait, this is cheating!! :rofl:

3 Likes

I like to play with dolls

HE’S HACKED INTO MY COMPUTER AND MAKING ME SAY THESE THINGS>

1 Like

it was i that planted the crosshair!!

1 Like

Chinese macros xD

Edit. Shit he changed to English macros.

No fun.

3 Likes

“No fun in viet nam”

Translators killing the joke

Also, you should buy random weapons using your bronze orders in the campaign where you have the highest rank (or any completed campaign), because there is higher chance of getting higher tier weapons (weapons with more stars). Then, after the update, you will be able to sell these weapons for bronze and use the bronze in any campaign.

1 Like

FUCK

i used all my bronze orders using the auto repeat and accidentally spent 1,5k gold

3 Likes

Lmao. Macros did backfire on ya xD

@67929529 please do a notepad tutorial for him.

He is too green in this.

2 Likes

What happened???

(My script has a auto stop feature when the detected spot’s color is not matched, just in case it go too far)

hqdefault

3 Likes

When you run out of bronze the default option becomes gold :disappointed_relieved:

And my stupid ass went to take a shit with enter on auto repeat

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes