Forum likes

Devs, when someone likes a post on the forum, we dont actually know who liked it. Would be nice to actually see who liked what post, instead of just seeing a number of liked posts, eh :wink:

Click on the hearts or the number near it

14 Likes

To a point that we already know most of the names just by the profile pictures :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I know user by profile pic before I notice their name

2 Likes

we must also say that we are few active people, by eye we are on 70 active users (I also counted the mods)

Screenshot_20220701-175419_Chrome

3 Likes

We waste so much time here lmao.

I regret nothing.

15 Likes

Same O7

5 Likes

hey, look at the bright side.

it’s like our free local " pub " :joy:

( or small happy place ).

next time, i’ll buy the drinks.

( eh… now that i think about it, we kinda miss drinks on the forum. not sure… those would be usefull, or can be delivered, but hey )

4 Likes

Until you or Joe or Gasto go changing it on me lol.

3 Likes

True last time i changed it you was like :rofl:
images (1)

2 Likes

Yeah, for an official forum it’s a rather cozy place.

Ps.
About your pub “idea”.
It would be quite funny to meet all the people we know from the forum irl. I can imagine all those “I thought you were younger/older etc.” situations.

3 Likes

I did an offline meeting when I was 17, it was awful

2 Likes

I can imagine.
Let’s face it, most of us spend a lot of time on the forum instead of in the pub for a reason.

1 Like

I m 30 (31 in few days) and I m literally getting wasted with beer in a pub right now. Go figure x)

I would be a strong opponent of someone’s want to drink with me.

When I was younger tho I was part of small and somehow huge communities in other games and we did mt multiple times a year for camping, paintball, gokart etc etc.

Amazing times.

People never belive when they actually see me irl x)

3 Likes

Or I’m mistaken yet again. But of course it’s impossible.

Wanna 1?or 20?

Srsly hot day in Portugal. And the beer is 80cents a cup.

Easy

2 Likes

Oh I see, thank you, silly old me :upside_down_face: :rofl:

Exams go brrrr

2 Likes

I have run my own clan now for 16 years called “RenegadeDucks” hence my RD tags before my name. Over the years we have had many clan meets, always great fun with lots of beers knocked back at the same time :beers:

1 Like

It’s always a good experience.

I recommend to everyone the experience. Makes bounds for life.