Feedback on the recent update: Bugs, the Soviet Jeep, and Squad Balancing

Look, I’m writing this because I actually want this game to be good. I’ve been playing for 9 months, and I’ve seen some rough patches, but the current state of the game is just frustrating.

First, the bugs.
I honestly don’t know how this update passed testing. The scoreboard is literally broken. Plane damage indicators are gone. Planes fly like absolute boats now, even with the reduced fuel. And the AI on APCs just sits there doing nothing when enemies walk right up to them. It really feels like we’re playing an untested beta right now.

Second, the Soviet Jeep.
This is a perfect example of fixing what wasn’t broken. It was perfectly fine on the test server! But on live, you guys decided to slap a giant metal plate right in front of the gunner’s face. It blocks half your screen. In a squad-based game, you need to see enemies. Now you just have to bob your head around like a duck to see anything. And banning the passenger from shooting? That’s just a slap in the face. The same thing happened in Operation Garden—nerfing the plane score grind after people found out how to make that event actually bearable is just exhausting.

Third, the 9-man squad balancing.
I get why recoil was nerfed—to stop 9-man squads from being OP. But here’s the thing: a 9-man squad will always outgun and out-cap a 7-man squad. That’s just how the math works. Instead of making all the guns feel awful to shoot, why not buff other squads? Give assault squads faster cap speeds. Give engineers faster bomb plants. Give AT squads more rockets. Give us actual utility, don’t just make weapons frustrating to use.

I really hope you guys read this. I don’t want to see this game die, but honestly, it feels like you are deliberately ignoring what the community is telling you. Please fix the core issues.

5 Likes

I’m not here to start a flame war. I admit my previous post might have been a bit harsh, but at the end of the day, I just want this game to be better, and I hope the dev team can actually hear our feedback.

4 Likes

nope, ur right on most things

3 Likes

I complain samething. Testers blamed Devs. Devs silent and say nothing to us. I personally feel someone needs to be held responsible.