Event Progression Question

So there are a few questions that I still have (believe it or not) about how the progression works (or can work)… I will use the current “hit and run” event as an example: For me (in the U.S. on console) the event started last week on tuesday (Sept. 29th)… First reward for the first two day stage of tuesday and wednesday was 5000 silver. So what I’m mainly trying to figure out is, on the two day stages that don’t include a “main reward” (the ones that aren’t highlighted by a gold number for the stage)… can I skip those “in-between stages” and still come back two days later, as long as I’ve already gotten all prior “main rewards” chronologically?( So I’m basically trying to figure out if I need to play monday and tuesday this next week during “stage 4” (Oct. 5th & 6th) and earn the 25,000 score in order to work on the next main stage (stage 5) which is wedsday and thursday (Oct. 7th & 8th)?.. I know this question might be confusing to some folks, but I appreciate any additional assistance in clearing this up for me, thank you.

no every one is a progression point that has to be completed just like the free battle pass and paid rewards. you need to complete them even if you don’t get anything for doing it.

1 Like

Oh okay, appreciate it👍

…it is weird that it says in the description of almost every event “you can easily skip a few tasks and still get the main rewards”… that’s what confused me.

i think it could mean two things, one pay to skip, two the event runs a few days more than the event, but who knows with the snail