I think [https://enlistedrollcall.com] has become a vital part of Enlisted.
Super great job and I hope that Gaijin would support them.
I think [https://enlistedrollcall.com] has become a vital part of Enlisted.
Super great job and I hope that Gaijin would support them.
Enlisted roll call is everything i wished the ingame stats would show. Seeing the most played vehicles and weapons is really nice feature and the ELO ranking is cool
The site is very usefull, just try to not use it for toxic shit on the forum where people then get bullied because of their “skill issue” or play style.
I agree its cool but ELO pretty flawed otherwise yea it really helps with things
I don’t. The creator is extremely argumentative in every form of social media this game has… he cleaned up his act in the reddit since this charade but his run on the forums here was pitiful… apparently he was voluntarily banned… for those that witnessed him i don’t think that was true… if he doesn’t have enough self control to not interact with the bad apples here then why should he be trusted with that.
Clap clap clap. { and a lot of the data is not correct }
I dont know how winning a match results in elo loss… not that i give a shit about it though

Although i did leave the match before this… and i saw it has something about elo gain relating to deserting… maybe thats what that was
I feel like you have some bias here seeing as you were reported by the dev of rollcall when you were called hemaworstje iirc. Then some people mostly the lovely community helpers went over some of the matches and found you were barbed wiring friendly rallies and all that and even trying to teamkill.
Come on man. It’s not ethical to hate on the site because the dev exposed your griefing

I agree, it under values certain things and over values others. Killing bots should not be 4x the points as building a rally point and spawning a squad.
I use ERR data to measure the player base, which currently hovers around 140,000 daily users according to their figures (far less than the 500,000 some lunatic once claimed, lmao).
I have the worse ELO I think
https://enlistedrollcall.com/player/Soulota101%40live?tab=matches&size=25&sort=Date%20(UTC)&dir=desc&page=2
Nah bro you still are better than some of my teams
Not entirelly
Having high elo is just because either you play low br or vehicles or you are actually good and lucky theres no stat that hides from the roll call so yea