spending any more money on this rotting corpse
Dont be so harsh, you need to love yourself
Ixussss
All of those games but anthem had a year of support
Compare enlisted to wow, wot or anything not put on lifesupport out of the gate
spending any more money on this rotting corpse
Dont be so harsh, you need to love yourself
Ixussss
All of those games but anthem had a year of support
Compare enlisted to wow, wot or anything not put on lifesupport out of the gate
yes,
after the small victory ( if you can even call it that ).
the cosmetics that are currently “free” for appearance card will remain for appearance card and not gold like it was in the test server.
( primarily the german splittertarn parka with undercoat, the white parka with undercoat, and the ebernmust helmet camouflage )
… but the major issue still remains that everyone who owns any premium squads cosmetics, they still have to pay gold despite owing said squads.
that is absolute bonkers.
idiociy and greedyness at it’s pure core.
literally:
Awesome, I was so confused about that post awhile back and got my kankles and in a rankle. I got two posts removed over it.
Premium squad cosmetics as in entire access or additional squad access? Premium cosmetics for squads would seem reasonable to keep the rarity of the “look”. It would be absolutely awesome to open up new options every time someone got a squad but the idea of being able to apply that look to every squad presents an issue.
It was an absolute victory. I think many people saw that post and thought wow are they really that stupid? You saved them from doing something beyond dumb. The Gold order shop had reasons. No one was happy about it. I was one of the lucky ones who got all kinds of goodies before it was gone. I thought the real advantage was being able to get mid tier maxxed equipment without grinding it. It was very useful for Japan.
Luckily I think that I only got one piece of clothing in the gold chests. I only got 4 of them and did OK with two squads.
One of them I understand why the look is limited to the squad. Its the Moroccan one. It would be great to have an entire battlegroup dressed in multi color bathrobes but reasonable to understand I cant use a few 100 of my 1500+ AP orders to change them.
Inter squad cosmetics should be AP but I think they are looking at it from a NULL issue. The data set would be so massive to apply all the premium cosmetics across the players account squads. The rule set applied to different theatres of war, maps, etc etc a giant can of worms.