Emperor Yoshiro Japanese Premium and Event Squad Collection 💹

Greetings commanders,

I decided to inspire the devs to add more event and premiums to Japan so I have picked 9 of my best squads that I would like to see. All this equipment and vehicles wont fit in the Japanese TT so they can make amazing event or premium squads.

For a long time I have collected my old ideas for premium and event squads and now I have remade some of them so here a full collection of my event and premium squad ideas for Japan hope you like them.

Premium Squads:

:one: BR I Rifleman Squad since every nation has one I think Japan also needs unique rifleman squad and its equipped with special variant of Arisaka Rifle Naval Special :

Spoiler





sowrds

:two: Since the other nations got their premium driver squads I think Japan deserves one but this one is with 6 members the same size of APC squad however its just a driver squad like the new squads that are being added:

Spoiler

0acdac4db6c0524d843ad2c0be1d79f845635093


download
images
images
special-naval-landing-forces-95cc17a9-4674-4e4a-b686-94d317259a9-resize-750

:three: This is a Guerilla that I made long time ago that has LMGs that have no speed penalty like SMGs:

Spoiler

Madsen Short-barrel with 40 rounds


:four: This is my most recently inspired squad since its hard to have high BR Japanese squads this is one of the few that can work:

Spoiler



Now for vehicles Japan can use some Ground attacker squad and some BR V fighter squad so here two Squads:

:five:

:six:


Now For Event Squads here is a good list of my event creations:

:seven: My most favorite Cybertruck :smiley:

Spoiler

images (7)
images (8)
image

:eight: Japan is the faction with the worst paratrooper event squad so a BR III paratrooper squad will be perfect and it wont interfere with the premium paratrooper’s so here my suggestion for event paratrooper squad:

Spoiler



:nine: And here a little joined event for Japan and UK that will fit with the same Navy Thematic since Japan really needs a event with fighter pilot squad:


Keep in mind prices don’t matter they will be different if squads are implemented this is just a concept about the squads.

  • Yes I want to see those squads
  • No I have no interest for such squads
0 voters
Which Squad Would You Like to See First
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
0 voters

That’s all commanders hope you liked the squad ideas and here a collection of my state authorized propaganda feel free to use the posters in order to boost the moral of the Empire.

Spoiler











Imperial Japanese Navy Shanghai Naval Landing Force (SNLF) Marine, 1932. | Old Tokyo
JapanSeal

15 Likes

:rofl:

i love these

3 Likes

Ahahaha I need to keep the forum entertained :joy: :rofl: :joy:

4 Likes

Would love to see No. 3 and No. 8 and even No. 2, I like all of them but those are the ones I’d pick up if they were added.

2 Likes

Maybe they will add some I have more squads but I just made for those 9 but I have plenty more if they implement those :smiley:

2 Likes

Holy shit dude lmao

2 Likes

Where are Asanchiks? :pouting_cat:

4 Likes

These things are scary af…
Ever considered the King Oni ? :yum:

1 Like

Madsen - imba :dromedary_camel: :dromedary_camel: :dromedary_camel:

3 Likes

image

3 Likes

Would have been nice if we could have voted on each squad idea separately. Good post though.

4 Likes

Well I could not make all squads in one post :smiley:

NERF :smiley: :camel: :camel: :camel:

I have blueprint for his armor but the technology is not yet ready to be redistributed among the troops xD

You can there is two votes. At the moment squad 3 and squad 7 have the most votes.

1 Like

Then we look forward to the continuation!
You can use Asanchik in propaganda posters.

3 Likes