Do AI bots benefit from perks and weapon upgrades?

For example vertical recoil reduction -40% does it apply to bots as well?
If yes or no then which perks do?
So far healing speed does and more health to restore but i wonder about recoil perks and weapon upgrades.

No because bots have no recoil
Most noticeable difference with bots in terms of perks is with the dispersion perk, it makes them snapshot better

1 Like

It feels like the number of stars affects their overal lethality, but otherwise I didn’t notice any change from perks. Maybe I just wasn’t paying attention enough to spot it or maybe the difference is insignificant. Hard to tell without doing serious tests. I wish the game was more transparent with its mechanics

2 Likes

They are better with auto weaponry in hand.

you mean their rank level stars or weapon upgrade stars?

Their rank stars. At least to me it feels like it makes them react faster and shoot more accurately. I can’t be sure it isn’t placebo, though.

1 Like

I give my bots perks that make them live longer such as double health pack recovery, increased health regen, medpack usage speed, greater chance of getting into a downed state, and speed of fire extinguishing

2 Likes

i swear same for me i do these as well i was just wondering if they benefit anything else

Yeah as others have said bots don’t get recoil so all recoil perks don’t help them also increased stamina and stamina regen is pointless for bots because they never run out of stamina.

i see yeah what about grenade throw range? bots do throw grenades right? i think they also throw back enemy grenade if im not mistaken i saw it
and last question is weapon upgrades if i make the max stars on weapon it will apply for the bot using it as well, correct?

Yes

Yes

Yes
Don’t know about their throw range

1 Like

Have you seen bots with lmgs, it might aswell be a full auto bolt action with drum mag with how ai handle them

Throw range does work on bots because when it was super buffed the bots would throw detpacks way over the tank when you told them to attack a tank.