Did they just ripped us off?

I can clearly remember, when the VE day event started it stated that we would get the gold order after 8 complete day. Now it says 10.

9 Likes

Ok, now Im sure. If you open the page of the event through the forum you will see it says 8 days.

This is some fuckery of unheard magnitude!!

6 Likes

I mean, the devs don’t speak English. They can easily get 8 and 10 confused.

4 Likes

But they are still responsible for they actions. They need to revert this and apologies.

1 Like

what??

2 Likes

imagem

they fixed it.

its 10, not 8 afterall.

Ah yes, right. Different writing of numbers… oh wait. Are you fucking serious? Tell me you are not.

2 Likes

Its serious, I completed the first 8 days. And saw, that I will get the order when I complete another two.
Which I can still do, but I guess a lot of players cant anymore.

3 Likes

It’s a joke. It’s sarcasm.

3 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like

:rofl:
Good one.

1 Like

My day was starting off perfect, two wins in Tunisia and both tasks completed. I was excited to have finally earned that gold order but I kept wondering why it wasn’t there when claimed the ribbon for 8 days because I clearly remember both on the forum and in the news section saying that.

My hopes were not all dashed as much as they could be, but there are others who most likely took a day off and now their dreams of gold orders are crushed either by a mass Mandela migration event or a hilarious typo or whatever it could have been by the devs and news team.

2 Likes

lies

3 Likes

Lol :smiley:

1 Like