Churchill iii customization

Hey I’ve been planning to buy the Churchill iii premium and i wanna know if you can the tankers outfits are under American or commonwealth customization? If anyone with that squad tell me that’d be great

1 Like

Commonwealth :peace_symbol:.

Could u send liek a pic of there customization cuz I’ve know they were under American customization for a while so I just wanna make sure <3

1 Like


done and done!


Not green by default they are khaki by default fyi.

Also to my knowledge they pop up in a bundle which is better value.

Sweet bro ty sm

1 Like

Yeah but I don’t liek premium gun squads only one I got is Thompson 100 and a bunch legacy one from good boxes just never use them

1 Like

But if it’s the cheapest :person_shrugging:

1 Like

Not really cheaper, may be worth noting that paradivision said their would be a sale in November as per usual so hold out if you like.

I prob could hold been have had my eye on the mosquito and been hoping for the Sherman firefly to enter the shop again to spice up my line up

1 Like

Sounds good hopefully they have some old squads up for sale, I’d like the USMC Thompson squad if that turns up. At any rate I cant really speak to planes but if you want to ask about anything else from allies your welcome :peace_symbol:.

1 Like

Nah I just wanted to see if it was commonwealth I don’t like most the basic commonwealth uniforms so I have loads of uniforms I got nothing to do with might as well put it on something I like bc I love br iii allies has be there strongest br

1 Like