BUG:battlepass cant completed.Battle Cant Earn Xp And Sliver Coin

normal battle 2nd times in today.350%Booster cant get anything Just waste player time





its a known bug, weirdly enough, not everyone is affected though.
There are many other such topics on the forum too.

mind if I ask, why do you have so many “trainers” on your hotbar?

thats different Single-Player Game cheat engine

I know what they are for. I used some myself, but never had so many at the same time. (Im guessing you are actively using them if they are on the hotbar).

I dont know why My PC‘s Win10 running game cant screen switching.So i put those cheatengine on hotbar that i can use it without screen switching.

You should get rewards properly now
Not sure about missing rewards atm

2 Likes

Well.I receive nothing.Same like when I quit game at 17:25PM

Same I did not get rewards from the lost battles.

When this happened to me, my rewards would show up after a long delay. But they did eventually appear. Of course, it’s incredibly frustrating when you can’t use the resources you’ve earned to upgrade your army right away and have to wait several hours—or even until the next day.