Axis victory

Only the (tech tree) german jeep can carry 4 soldiers while the others only 3? and the event italian jeep can carry 5 soldiers?! this update is awesome!
also, the new italian portrait is a reference to Carmageddon, pretty cool.
as 42
portrait

2 Likes

Its German victory speak for yourself Japan got nothing what Axis victory :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

And its Italian victory but that’s OK I always love a new Italian squad. But yes Germany now In BR I to BR III is the best faction it has so many AA if you have the event and the premium and the BF and FW got buffed so yeah Germany is good specially after they remove the body armor will become probably the best faction.

1 Like

Neat portrait.
I am a little upset with the willies only having 3x soldiers because when you have an APC you lose a couple troops it doesn’t matter this one you don’t switch quick enough or it won’t let you the hard cheese you loose the whole squad.
Like the event rewards looking forward to the M2 hb.

Even with 4 soldiers, I don’t think the Kübelwagen is going to be meta.

However the AS42 “metropolitana” is probably going to be very popular and used as both mobile AA and for flaking as well.
I do think that its dominance will fade once the developers add more “Off-road vehicles” though.
I think this is an overall better direction for the game to expand than armoured cars.

Other factions could get:
Universal Carrier Wasp (Allies)
M3A1 Scout Car (Allies)
Overvalwagen type B (Japan)
M3A1E1 Scout Car (USSR)

UC Wasp (flamethrowing variant)
image
image

M3A1 Scout Car and M3A1E1 Scout Car


The M3A1E1 was made with a less powerful, but more fuel economic diesel engine and all vehicles produced were lend-leased to USSR.
image
M3A1 scout car
M3A1E1 3
M3A1E1

The Overvalwagen type B was actually captured from the Dutch East Indies. It was built and operated by the KNIL before the Japanese captured them. The Overvalwagen would be very similar in power to the M3A1 Scout Car and the AS42. (And yes, the Type A var. could be added as an APC)
Overvalwagen type B 1
temvx53wi4n71

Type A (the long, armoured truckish looking vehicle)
image

Finally, Axis could potentially get
Camionetta AS 42 “Sahariana” which was the more common variant of the AS 42.


image

7 Likes

If USSR gets a white scout car and US still doesn’t get the M3 half track I’ll be livid.
Seriously though it would be a bit annoying, These new vehicles are fun if a little under-powered And I’d be happy to see any armored cars or such added.

2 Likes

There are various versions of the AS42, and I was thinking of suggesting a TT ““jeep”” variant that uses the AS42 equipped only with an MG.

They don’t have to do anything—just remove a few parts; minimal effort, maximum return. That way, they have no excuses. (We know full well that it will take eight months anyway for a five-minute job.)

497512628_4024410707843955_492727278707118928_n
89942586_2636419249961106_5403106503756349440_n

2 Likes

More like 2 years for some

1 Like