Each starter pack includes a medic with a fully upgraded submachine gun, a medkit and an explosion pack, plus 300 Gold and premium account for 3 days. Good luck on the battlefield!
Even players who want to pay aren’t going to touch these packs. They’re just not worth it. If you actually want to make money, sell us something we’ve been asking for.
Like… when are the pre-merge legacy squads coming back? A lot of veteran players have already walked away thanks to these recent updates, and a bunch of us missed your FOMO re-releases because of it. Can you please re-run the stuff you rotated through in the previous patches — and do it now, not 100 years from now?
It’s such a great pack that I bought them all the moment I saw them; since they can’t be purchased again, how about making rare squads available to all players?
This reminds me of when they used to run “screenshot contest” events on Discord whenever they didn’t know what else to do—it’s the same thing here, but with starter packs.
Please fix this bug
I have an RTX 3060, and since the new update, DX12 seems to be completely broken for me. After logging in, I just get stuck on the cloudy loading screen and it never loads into the main menu. DX11 works fine, but DX12 won’t get past the loading screen.