Are the worth getting based on first impressions of those who have?
The American premium is situational, needs to be sneaky or become a temu katusha.
When used against infantry not that effective
The German premium effective close to medium against infantry but long long range against infantry is hard because of the AA sights.
Good against light planes, struggles to take down a medium to heavy planes.
The only Jeeps I plan on getting are the tech tree ones since I probably won’t use them anyway due to their small squad sizes. The German one with the four crew? Maybe, but less then four no. Small size is why I never use the motorcycles.
I watched Quadro have a blast with them earlier. I don’t often buy premium squads, but I’m kinda tempted.
I had to buy the German premium one way or another for the mask… I’ll probably never touch it though


They can be fun, but they’re not very good. Most other premium squads perform better. Bikes and cars are simply filler gimmick squads for people with 12 slots.
If you didn’t pre-order them to get the unique camos, I definitely wouldn’t buy them at full price now. Just wait a few months for a sale.
And yes, I bought them.
dependable.
do you absolutely need them?
no.
are they fun?
sometimes.
the us jeep has good pen on most vehicles.
but as private said, map knowledge and positiong are essentials.
the german one on the other hand, you’re trading an extra guy for an extra machinegun.
which it’s not so much effective against airplanes, but it shreads infantry.
the bonuses are neat uniforms ( mostly for germany )
and that allows you to run with two jeeps.
since unless you have premium, you cannot.
for me, they are a ton of fun.
for most other players… ehhhh
they require more actual strategy.
EDIT.
i forgot to mention, Having premium / Event engineers with all unlocks is a big plus.
Was that pic taken during covid
But what use do cool uniforms have if they are locked to a squad you just purchased which you will never use again… ![]()
(How about fixing that by letting owners buy the cosmetics with appearance cards???)