Add the br at what is your friend playing at next to the faction

  • Yes
  • No
0 voters

would be neat to know what your friends br are playing at within the game rather than outside parties
( yes, discord exists. but i sometimes like to help out some random that added me for no reason. though i do not know what br they are currently playing as i switch br myself all the time )

like, maybe underneath or next to the army info.

6 Likes

That would be pretty useful, otherwise you need to ask them first which wastes time.

Wouldn’t it be better to add a feature allowing you to message a friend or another player when you aren’t in combat? I haven’t seen anyone suggest that yet

1 Like

has been suggested many times over the time span of 6 years.

but this one aims for a little QOL instead of having to ask.

I don’t know why this basic function wasn’t added to the game. Some of my friends like to play BR5. Sometimes when they form a team, they might accidentally use BR2 or BR3 weapons to fight in BR5. Although I don’t really care much, I still want to be responsible for my friend.

2 Likes

would like to add a list of their squads names so you can see at a glance what their bringing so you can bring squads that compliment theirs

1 Like